This Open Data Portal (the “Portal") is provided by the City of Perth (“We” or “Us”). While we have taken all due care to ensure the data on this Portal is accurate, current and available, there may be errors or omissions and occasions where the data is not available and/or the Portal is not available.
The City of Perth, its directors, servants, employees or agents deny any responsibility for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss or damage caused by reason of any negligence on the part of the City of Perth, its servants, agents, employees or directors) to the users of the Portal whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the data or otherwise. Users of this Portal will be, and are responsible for making their own assessment of the data.
The information and data on this Portal is subject to change without notice.
Registered User Accounts
As a registered account user you have provided consent to the City of Perth to enable usage of the Portal on an individual basis. You agree that:
- you are individually responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
- you are individually responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- you must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- any accounts that have been inactive for an extended period of time may be permanently deleted without notice, including any files or content. remaining on the account.
- we may preserve or disclose content of your account if required to do so by law.
- technical processing of the Portal and transmission of content, including individual user content, may involve various networks. Content may be translated to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
With the exception of the trademarks, service marks, patents and where otherwise noted, material presented on data.perth.wa.gov.au is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution licence.
Where specific licence terms (such as Creative Commons) are applied to pages of this Portal, or to any data, material or products on this Portal, those licence terms shall prevail over any inconsistent provisions in this statement.
Please note that the Portal contains some links to external web sites because they contain material related to the City of Perth or reference to external sources. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave the Portal and are no longer protected by these conditions.
The City of Perth takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in external websites. These external information sources are outside the control of the City of Perth and it is the responsibility of all internet users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external internet links.